Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Butternut Squash
Here's a simple and easy recipe for roasted sweet potatoes & butternut squash. This side-dish is healthy and delightful with full of autumn flavors alongside of a thanksgiving feast. From the vibrant colors of the butternut squash to the simple pearl onions, this dish makes a beautiful side-dish for the holiday seasons.
- 1 cup of cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup of cubed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 sliced or diced onions
- 3-4 whole garlic cloves
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 4-6 peeled pearl onions
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons of tarragon
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 chicken stock, low sodium
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
In a medium to large roasting pan, mix all vegetables and spread thoroughly. In a bowl, combine the chicken stock, tarragon, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, salt and olive oil. Whisk the seasons together until well blended. Drizzle the seasoning thoroughly over the vegetables.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the butternut squash is tender.