- 3 to 4 (Bone in) Pork Chops
- 5 tablespoons of Soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 2 minced Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of Ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of chopped Spring onions
- A dash of Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, Add in the Pork chops. In a small bowl, Add in the soy sauce, stir in the brown sugar, water and sesame oil until the sugar it dissolved. Mix in the spring onions and garlic cloves. Finally, stir in the ground peppers.
- Pour the marinade into the large bowl with the pork chops. Massage the porkchops thoroughly. Cover and let it marinade in the refrigerator.
- Grill for about 3 minutes on each sides (depending on thickness) or Panfry for about 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat, turn it over and cover for another 2 to 3 minutes. Let it stand for 1 minute. Best serve with brown rice or Steamed white rice.