How about a moist, healthy and delicious Pan-fried Tilapia for tonight's dinner? Full of flavor. This easy marinade takes no time at all.
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons of gingerpowder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of of onion powder
- 1 teaspoons of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of granulated chicken stock (Low Sodium) or 2 teaspoons of MSG
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil to fry
One of my favorite Granualted Chicken Stock.Knorr Granulated Bouillon, Reduced Sodium Chicken 7.9 oz
There's also a sodium free/gluten free Chicken Granulated stock as well that I liked.
Herb-Ox Bouillon Packets Chicken Instant Broth & Seasoning Sodium Free 1.2 oz Box (Gluten Free)
On a flat surface, place the Tilapia fillets. In a small bowl, add in the ginger, garlic, onion, chicken granulate, kosher salt, paprika, black pepper. Mix the dry spices well, then sprinkle onto the fish fillets. Massage the spices in gently onto both sides of the fish fillets. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or overnight.