Lime & Garlic Seafood Pan Fry
Indulge in a flavorful but easy sauce that takes no time at all! Seafood is always a favorite in our household. No matter what the occasions, Seafood is always and will be a favorite Main dish or Side dish.
- 2 Lobster tails chopped in bite sizes, removed the exoskeleton is optional.
- 1 lb of jumbo shrimps or black tiger prawns, peeled and divine
- 2 Jalapenos, Coarsely chopped
- Half a medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves of coarsely minced Garlic
- about 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- about 2-3 tablespoons of cilantro
- about a 2 tablespoons of sweeten unsalted butter
Season with :
- about 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoons of granulated chicken stock or 2 teaspoon of MSG
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar or 1/2 teaspoon of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Fresh squeeze juice of half a lime
In a large skillet on medium heat, add the sweeten butter and garlic. Saute the garlic until it begins to turn golden brown. Throw in the onions and let is caramelize half way through then add in the jalapenos.
Add the seafood, sprinkle on the kosher salt, granulated chicken stock, sugar and black pepper. Occasionally, give it a couple of stirs and cover for about 3 minutes. Lower the heat to medium low.
Then sprinkle on the green onions and chopped cilantro, stir until well mixed then cover for another couple of minutes. Squeeze half a lime on top of the seafood and serve immediately with aside of jasmine rice.