Mac N Cheese Chicken Casserole
This is part two of my cuisine from the Mac n Cheese experiment which came out be very delicious! The kids loves it! They even ate the green beans, which is pretty rare! It's very easy and takes no time at all!
- Two pack of Mac n cheese
- 1 can of green beans or fresh cut boil French green beans
- About 2 cup of shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 box of stove top stuffing
- 2- 3 tablespoons of Olive oil mix with about 2 tablespoons of water
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Cook the Mac n Cheese as directed from the box. Turn off the heat and stir in the green beans and shredded chicken, mix everything very well.
Transfer the Mac n Cheese to a large baking casserole dish. Spread it evenly, then sprinkle on shredded cheese follow by the crushed stove top stuffing.
Drizzle the olive oil on too of the stove top stuffing. Bake about 20 -25 minutes or until the cheese melts and the stove top stuffing is golden brown. Set a side for a couple minutes before serving. Boń appetite!