Here's quick way to a healthy & delicious side dish. This caramelized BRUSSELS SPROUTS is full of delicious simple ingredients. Its even in our kids favorite list of veggies to eat!
- About 1 lb cleaned cut in halves Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons chicken granulate or 1/4 chicken stock
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of water (omit if using chicken stock)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
In a skillet on medium heat, add the olive oil. Add in the Brussels Sprouts, then sprinkle on the black peppers,salt,paprika,ground ginger. Stir and mix the ingredients well. Once it starts to caramelize, sprinkle on the chicken granulate and gradually add water or gradually stir in the chicken stock. Serve with your favorite main dish..