Oatmeal, Nutella & chocolate chip Cookies
CRAVING for something chocolaty? Do you have an addiction for that chocolate creamy hazel nut of NUTELLA?! Well look no further! Here is an addictive crispy,chewy & chocolaty cookies that will satisfy that palate!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Chill the dough for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
Form the dough using about a tablespoon full. Place the dough about 2 inches a part.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are golden and just firm around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then remove with a spatula onto a cooling rack.