Salsa with mangos
Add a little sweetness to that boring salsa! This is a simple but also delicious! Smell the aroma of the cilantro and the deliciousness of ripe mangos with a little kick of jalapenos. Whether its summer or fall, its a great way to upgrade that boring taco or just add as a topping of appetizers. The delicious and great fall colors will grab the attention of your guests!
- 1 diced, seeded jalapenos
- 1cup of ripe diced mango
- 1 seeded and diced tomatoes
- half a medium diced onion
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped cilantro ( use less if prefer)
- about 2 tablespoon of lime juice
- pinch of salt (prefer natural sea salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
Combine the jalapenos, mango, tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro and mix. Add the lime juice, salt, black pepper, oil and vinegar. Mix well and let it sit for about 10 min in the fridge. Stir once and serve with chips or in tacos etc...