(Gluten-free) Pancakes From Scratch
Delicious made from scratch recipes that is quick and easy to make. This takes about 10 min to whip up in the morning.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour or gluten free/dairy free option try Pamela's Products Gluten Free Artisan Flour Blend, 4 Pound
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 of cup sugar *optional
- 1 large eggs whisked
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon of melted butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup of milk (room temperature)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 medium bowls
- Any toppings of choice
- non-sticking spray
Dairy/Gluten free option: Pamela's Products Gluten Free Artisan Flour Blend, 4 Pound
In one bowl, combing flour, baking powder, sugar and whisk to break the lumps. In the other bowl, add the eggs, milk, butter and whisk in the vanilla extract. In the dry ingredients bowl, make a dent in the center and pour the wet ingredients in that center. Whisk the mixture (some lumps are ok) together about two or three times . DO not over mix.
Heat the skillet to medium heat, Spray the skillet with non-cooking spray. When the cooking sprays' sizzle within 3 to 5 seconds then its ready to add the batter. If it sizzles and evaporates right away then its too hot and will burn the pancakes. Add about a ladle of batter, after about 30 seconds add in your favorite toppings then about another 30 seconds flip for another 45 seconds to 1 min. Serve with extra toppings and syrup.
Makes about 6 pancakes.