Super Moist Grilled Chicken
Grilling a perfect juicy Whole chicken just got EASIER! No rotating required! Give it an hour to just sit on a hot grill and lather on your favorite BBQ. Worry free until it's prefectly grilled into perfection!
Moist Grilled Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken ( cut on the center of the breast)
- 1/2 a package coconut powder
- 1/2 a package of Char Siu BBQ Seasoning mix
- 4 tablespoons of granulated garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Ground ginger
- 1/2 cup of Granulated Chicken Stock (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons of Ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of Salt
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- In large bowl, add in the coconut powder, Char Siu, granulated garlic, follow by the ground ginger and the granulated Chicken Stock. Mix in the ground black pepper, salt and sugar.
- Mix in all the ingredients well. In another large bowl with the whole chicken, rub the ingredients generously through out the cavity. Cover and let the chicken marinade for atleast an hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat the Grill to 450 degrees.
Prepare a turkey or chicken rack by placing it upside down on a medium rectangle drip pan lined with aluminum foil both the bottom and inner pan for easy clean up.
Place the whole chicken breast down. Tuck the thigh leg under the rack to prevent sliding.
Grill the chicken at 450 degrees Covered for 40 minutes. Brush on your favorite BBQ Sauce and let it cook for another 15 minutes.
Remove the Chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
Roast your favorite vegetables in the dripping pan! Just add ground black peppers and olive oil. Give it a few toss and grill for about 10 minutes for a perfect side dish!