Plantain Wedges with Honey
Healthy Plantain with honey with a touch of cinnamon is a light healthy snack or desserts. Not only that its delicious but it has many healthy benefits such as fiber, vitamins, folates and many other benefits.
- 1 Plantain, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 Tablespoons of organic honey
- On medium heat, drizzle in the olive oil. Once the pan is heated, place the wedges flat size down. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and a couple dashes of cinnamon. Flip the plantian wedges once the bottom turns a golden brown. Add in the water and cover until the water evaporates. After the other side of the plantian turns a golden color, remove to a plate and drizzle on the honey with a couple of dashes of cinnamon (optional).