Turkey with Brown Rice ( Fried Rice)
Turkey Brown Rice Stir-fry. My first time
venturing with fried-brown
rice rather than the traditional
jasmine white rice.
Brown rice has better texture wise and no
need to wait for day old white rice either. This
is a great healthy option for those who love
fried rice! The
tutorial video is also included in the bottom
of the page.
Turkey Brown Rice Stir-fry
- 2 Cups of brown rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of onion, diced
- 1/3 cup of chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup of chopped celery
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of Kikkoman's teriyaki sauce
On high heat, add the olive oil, follow by the bacon and ground Turkey. Once the meats is about cooked, add in the minced garlic, diced onions, diced celery, and diced carrots. Add in the salt and ground pepper, stir well.
Gradually, stir in the brown rice. Mix everything well. Then gradually add the kikkoman's teriyaki sauce, stir well. Adjust the sauce to taste. Drizzle on a little sirarcha hot sauce and serve.