GINGER AND CHICKEN STIR FRY
Caramelized Ginger Chicken Stir fry is a quick, simple and healthy meal in about 10 minutes. It has a kick of spiciness from the ginger & jalepenos yet sweet and flavorful.
- About 16 to 20 oz. of cube chicken breasts
- 6 inch of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced Julianne style ginger
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2- 3 teaspoons of of sugar
- 1 sliced Jalepeno
- 3 tablespoons of granulated chicken stock or 2 teaspoons of MSG
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablspoons of olive oil to fry
- On medium heat add the olive oil, ginger and stir until it starts to become lightly golden brown then add minced garlic.. Throw in a pinch of salt and a teaspoon sugar. Once the ginger and garlic starts to caramelized , add the chicken and 2 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, MSG or Chicken granulate and black pepper. Stir fry until its cooked to your preference. Serve with jasmine rice.
Caramelized Ginger Chicken Stir fry