Happy Valentines Day Everyone! What's a Valentines day without a delicious dessert! Here is a delightful dessert that's perfect for your valentine.
Easy and delicious beautiful dessert that will impress your love ones.
- 1 1/3 cups of sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract ( better tasting than imitation)
- 2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 4 eggs lightly whisked
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted room temperature butter
- 1- 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of diced strawberries
- 2 strawberries sliced length wise
- Whip cream
- Dashes of cinnamon
- Chocolate syrup
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare your wax paper by tracing the bottom of your cake pan. This makes cleaning a breeze or brush/spray the bottom on the cake pan.
In a large Bowl , Sift in your flour. Mix in all the dry ingredients. Follow by 4 lightly beaten eggs and melted butter, mix well. Whisk in the vanilla. Stir in the diced strawberries.