How about a easy and quick juicy fried chicken for dinner tonight? Full of bursting flavors as you bite into the crunchy outer skin but tender and juicy inside. These little fried portion wings works great as appetizers or snacks during a football game or any parties.
GARLIC FRIED CHICKEN
- About 2-lb of chicken portions
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 4 tablespoons of chicken granulate (low sodium)
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of ground dried ginger
- 2 teaspoons of ground dried onion
- 1/2 a package tempura flour
- Electric fryer is recommended
- 1 large plate line with a couple of paper towels
IN a large bowl, rinse your portion wings and add all the spices in except for the tempura flour. Once everything is very well mixed, cover and store in refrigerator for about 30 min - 1 hour to marinade.
Set the marinaded chicken portion outside for about 5-10 minute.
Heat frying oil to 375 f. Best method is to use a electric fryer. Spread the tempura flour evenly on the marinade, mix in well.
Drop about 6 - 10 chicken portions in the fryer at a time to prevent from sticking to each other, cover. After about 5 minute, rotate the portion wings and cook for another 2- 5 minute until nice and golden.
Drain and place on a prepared dish lined with a couple of paper towels, this way it will absorb the excess oil. Serve as a great appetizer or side meal.