BEEF & BROCCOLI
Want something healthy, tasty and simple for dinner? Try this BEEF & BROCCOLI stir-fry! Its a Quick but a delicious meal. Make tonight's dinner simple & healthy in as little as 10 min!
Beef and Broccoli Stir-fry
- about 1 pound thinly sliced beef
- about 1/2 a lb of cleaned prepared broccoli
- 1-2 table spoon of onion flakes or half an onion cut anyway you prefer
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoon of granulated chicken stock OR 1/4 of chicken broth Herb-Ox Bouillon Packets Chicken Instant Broth & Seasoning Sodium Free 1.2 oz Box (Gluten Free)
- *1/4 cup of water (omit if using broth)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- *Sriracha Hot Sauce
- ON MEDIUM HEAT add the olive oil and minced garlic. Once the Garlic is caramelized, add the sliced BEEF, stir and let cook half way then add the Broccoli.
- Stir in the onions, paprika, Sprinkle the salt , black peppers, *water and granulated chicken stock. Stir then Cover and let it cook for another 2 minutes or until it is cooked to your preference. Serve with a side of steamed Rice and a drizzle of the *Sriracha hot sauce.