A healthy but delicious recipe that your taste buds will enjoy. This dish goes well with that sweet and sour dip that's versatile to many foods.
To make this yummy dish you will need the following:
- 1 lb. of ground chicken
- 1/2 ground pork
- 1/2 lb. bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup of minced shrimp
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- 2-3 clovers of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of MSG ( 2 table spoons of chicken granulated)
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
In a large pan add the olive oil, chicken, garlic, onions, stir occasionally, then add salt, black peppers and MSG (or alternative). Once the chicken is cooked turn off the heat, mix in the green onions and set a side. Also, the bean sprouts will be added in the crepes on top of the stir fry.
For the crepes:
- 1 cup of soaked regular jasmine rice or Rice flour.
- 2-3 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 2 table spoons of chopped green onions
- 1 can of coconut milk
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 table spoons of vegetable oil
- 1 large bowl
- 1 medium pan with lid
- 1 ladle
- crushed roasted unsalted peanuts : *Buy raw peanuts and roast them in a pan over medium heat. Taste alot different.
- Any kinds of vegetables you like such as lettuce, cucumbers, mint leaves, or cilantros.
- Sweet and sour sauce click here for recipe
|One of my favorite Coconut milk to cook with.|
In a blender pour in about 1/2 a cup of water and add the soaked rice or rice flour. Blend until its smooth. Add coconut milk, pinch of salt, turmeric powder and blend well. Pour in a large bowl and stir in the chopped green onions.
On medium heat, spread oil around the pan to prevent sticking. Add the liquid to the pan, make sure its not to thick or too thin, about a little over a half in a regular size ladle.
Pour in a circular pattern and cover for about 15 second to let the crepe cook, add about 2 table spoons of the filling, top it off about half a handful of bean sprouts, and cover for 1-2 min until the bottom of the crepe turns golden brown.
Fold the crepe and serve it with a side of your favorite veggies along side the sweet and sour dipping sauce. The sauce can be used as a vinaigrette, just place it in a bowl and add everything together. Top it off with roasted crushed peanuts and enjoy.