Green Mango Herb salad is a scrumptious and healthy side dish that goes very well with baked or fried fish. One bite and you will fall in love with the flavors and dances in your mouths. This is on of my favorite side dish when I was a kid. I also included a video tutorial below.
Green Mango Herb Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
|Thai chili peppers & Spring Onions|
- 2 cups of shredded Green Mango
- 2 to 3 handful of Herbs
- 1 Stem Sliced spring onions
- 1 minced garlic
- 3 to 4 minced Thai chili peppers ( more or less depends on your level of preferred spiciness)
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of fish sauce Squid Brand Fish Sauce, 24-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
- 2 teaspoons of Msg (optional)
|Shredded Green mango|
- In a large bowl, Add in the shredded green mango, toss in the herbs and spring onions. Follow by the minced galic and minced chillis peppers.
- In a small bowl, add in the fish sauce, sugar and Msg. Stir in the garlic and minced Thai chilli peppers. Stir the sauce until the sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle the dressing gradually and toss the salad until the dressing compeletly cover the salads. Serve well with baked, fried or grilled fish.