Honey Ginger Chicken Salad
Give life to your salad with this Honey Ginger Chicken Salad. A healthy and zesty alternative to that ordinary salad. Skip that artifical dressing from the store and try something thats will actually benifit your healthy life style.
Ginger Chicken Salad
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons of Soysauce or the *gluten free option Kikkoman Gluten-free Soy Sauce 1.89 Liter (Pack of 2)
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of ground ginger
- 2 minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of red pepper flakes*
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil
- Green Leafy Salad
- Steam Jasmine Rice
*Red pepper flakes are optional.
For the *gluten free option:
In a medium bowl, add in the soy sauce, water along with a teaspoon of black pepper. Stir in the onion powder, ground ginger. Mix in the honey, stir these ingredients well until honey is desolved.
In a large bowl, add your cubed chicken breast.
Drizzle on the marinade. Add in the garlic. Mix the cubed chicken and marinade well. Cover and let the chicken marinade for about an hour in the refridgerator.
On medium-high heat, add in the Olive oil.
Once the pan is preheated, add in the chicken marinade. Quickly stir until it is half way cooked. Sprinkle on the toasted sesame seeds and *pepper flakes.
Serve on a bed of your favorite salad or simply serve as a side dish with white jasmine rice.