Green beans with Beef Stir fry
Make tonight's dinner quick and easy with this green beans and beef stir-fry!
This delicious dish takes about 15 minutes to whip up. It's great as a side dish to many meals.
- 1 lb of thinly sliced beef
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of MSG or
- 2 tablespoons of Low sodium Chicken granulate
- 4 tablespoon of oil, divided.
- 1 tablespoon of Coarsely chopped spring onion, divided.
Making the sauce:
In a bowl, add in the sesame oil, soy sauce, ground ginger and black pepper. Stir in the msg or granulated chicken stock. Mix in the cold water and corn starch. Whisk or mix until the corn starch is dissolve. Set aside.
On medium heat, add in the oil. Add in the minces garlic, stir until it becomes golden. Then stir in the beef. Raise the heat on high, stir until the beef is half way done. Lower the heat between Lo- medium.
Whisk in half of the sauce, and half a tablespoon of spring onions, stir about 3 or 4 time until the beef is well coated (DO not cook through). In a large, bowl or plate, remove the beef.
In the same frying pan, add in a oil and green beans. Stir until the green beans are almost cooked to your liking. Finally, add in the sautéed beef. Stir until the beef is cooked to your preference.
Best Served with white rice with a drizzle of sriracha.