Curry Salmon is healthy, moist and delicious! It combines flavors of ginger and turmeric, which is very popular in Asian cuisines.
|Kaffir Lime leaves|
- 2 lbs salmons, cut in about 5 to 6 pieces
- 3 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 4 to 5 shredded kaffir lime leaves
- 3 teaspoons ground onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of granulated chicken bouillon, low sodium
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, to fry with
- In a large GLASS bowl, add in the ground ginger, shredded kaffir lime leaves, ground onion, salt, minced garlic,turmeric powder, ground black pepper, granulated chicken bouillon and stir it with a wooden or metal spoon.
- The turmeric can discolor plastic and your hands. Use a glove or metal tongs to mix.
- Add in your salmon and rub or gently use the thongs. Cover and let marinade for 30 minutes to an hour before pan frying.
***Optional, after the salmon is out of the skillet add in your favorite veggies. Sprinkle on a dash of salt and ground black peppers.***